In order to activate the spirit of competition in the field of purposeful and missionary media, the first media creativity competition was held in the conference hall of the Islamic University of Najaf on Monday, June 14, 2021, in the presence of His Eminence Hojjat al-Islam Sayyid Sadr al-Din al-Qubnaji, who founded the Islamic University of Najaf. Over 58 works from inside and outside Iraq participated.
The Faculty of Media and the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate formed a specialized committee of academics to judge the competition, and ten participants, including four equally, won the contest.
Each award winner received certificates of participation and prizes totaling 200,000 Iraqi dinars.
As part of the festival, the founder of the university gave a speech emphasizing both the message of scholars who inform media youth as well as the message of media youth.
The winners of the competition are:
– Photograph (Bassam Mohammed Majeed + Amir Ahmed Al-Rafaei)
– Article: (Dr. Ahmed Jarallah Yassin)
– Press investigation: (Nabaa Karim + Muhammad Hamza Al-Jubouri)
– TV report: (Karar Abdel Jalil)
– TV program: (Abdul Razzaq Rahim)
– Radio voiceover: (Noureddine Mirzadeh) (HTH)