As part of his scientific activities, he established the Department of Radiology Techniques / Faculty of Medical Technologies / Islamic University in Najaf
Scientific symposium entitled:
(Manufacture of a contrasting junction of Cu2ZnSnS4 membranes by pulsed laser deposition for sensor applications)
On Sunday, June 13, 2021, at 12:00 p.m., The lecture was delivered by teacher Dr. Ali Jabbar al-Abadi.
The seminar included the following themes:
1. The preparation of thin films from the cu2ZnSnS4 semiconductor quadrant mounted on the pillars of silicon n and p type for the purpose of manufacturing a different and similar paradox as an application of solar cells and photovoltaics.
2. Find out the type of cargo carriers for the Cu2ZnSnS4 and for all models prepared by examining the models using the Hol effect device.
3. Pulse laser deposition technology, a modern and professional technique used to vaporize highly fusion materials, including the compound used in the research, has proven to be efficient in depositing thin films within nano-tides.
4. 10 models of contrasting and symmetrical paradox were manufactured using silicon substrates with thin films from the Cu2ZnSnS4 quadriplegic compound
And then make electrical measurements on it using a system that measures current and voltage in case of darkness and lighting
5- Knowledge of the sensitivity of models prepared in the case of darkness and lighting and whichever is best efficient to be used as an alternative energy solar cell or photosensitivity
6. The economic feasibility of this work is to manufacture highly efficient solar cells from the Cu2ZnSnS4 semiconductor quadriplegic compound and use it as renewable or alternative energy at low cost and high production efficiency. It also manufactures light sensors that can be used in electronic and optical devices.
The seminar was attended by the teaching of the Department of Radiology Techniques.